Vic December 12, 2012 • DiskAid / DiskAid Troubleshooting
Follow the steps below before anything if you are experiencing issues in DiskAid:
Vic February 11, 2012 • DiskAid / Frequently Asked Questions - DiskAid FAQ
If you lost your Registration Key, don't even remember having it received it, need to reinstall or anything you can obtain it instantly from our website.
Please use the appropriate form: http://www.digidna.net/lost-key
Vic Sep 17 • DiskAid / DiskAid Tutorials, Tips and Tricks
DiskAid lets you integrally clone your current iPhone to the new iPhone 6. OR if you'd like to save space and take a fresh start with your new device but still keep some data (your messages and apps, for example) you can selectively restore data to the new device.
The process is happening locally it's all happening between your computer and your devices, no data will not be uploaded in the cloud. So it's way safer and way faster.
1. Connect the source device (the "old" one), and at the bottom of the DiskAid home screen, click Backup
2. From the dialog box select Backup and Archive - the archive will not be overwritten, as long as you keep it you can restore this particular snapshot of the device.
Also make sure you have selected Backup Apps to have them restored on the new device.
Click Backup to proceed
3. Connect the target device (the new iPhone 6, for example) and on the DiskAid home screen click Restore a Backup
4. On the dialog box select the backup you wish to restore - choose the latest to clone the device - and select which data sets to restore:
5. Hit Restore a Backup and sit back. DiskAid will do the work and the device will reboot, but it is still going to be way faster than through iCloud! You will have to register with your usual Apple ID and password, but you're set!